18 Apr 2009

The American Tinder Box

The more crap I hear coming from "across the pond", the more I despair at how USA, a country far more interested in their politics than the UK, could have been so charmed into electing this man.

While "The president will have done as much as possible in the 10 months between his inauguration and Copenhagen", I wonder if any of it will actually happen?

[As an aside, if you google "Obama pledges" it reels off an inexhaustive, incomprehensive list of his statements, yet none of his pre election desires; and a whole load of media hype, eg "Obama Pledges Economic Stability"- that's as much of a feat as telekinesis. I won't hold my breath]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. I moderate all comments before publishing, hence your comment will not appear immediately! But I will get to it sooner or later!