19 Apr 2011

Evening Standard Embraces Sexist and Degrading Personification of Women

I'm fairly new to this commuting malarky, and it has passed me by that The Evening Standard has an insert called 'Fashion, Style and Sex'.

That's right. Not content with debasing the female gender enough by representing clothing choice in the growing perjorative term 'fashion', it now seems that such vaccuous definitions also encompass reproductive pass times.

One may ask why I see this as sexist and debasing towards women, and I would invite them to look at pages 28-29 in today's paper and point out any reference to males in any capacity.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. I moderate all comments before publishing, hence your comment will not appear immediately! But I will get to it sooner or later!