11 Apr 2009

Invasive or ridiculous?

While the highway code and PACE continue to grow to catch the mediocre and banal and turn it into crime, they have now introduced further pilots to catch drivers unaware.

I am really really amused by this.

Anyone seen driving while distracted - eating at the wheel, playing with the radio or applying make-up for instance - is filmed by the cameras.

Do they think drivers are so distracted as to not notice a a 12ft (3.6m) mast with a camera attached?

When they criminalise picking your nose while driving, something I see more frequently than anything else, I might get a bit pissy. But for now I am just going to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. I moderate all comments before publishing, hence your comment will not appear immediately! But I will get to it sooner or later!