9 May 2011

Is Obama a Terrorist?

The Metro shows Pakistani Protestors burning great pictures of Barrack Obama entitled 'The World's Greatest Terrorist'.

But in true reporting style, there is no story with the picture, just a precis of the communication disaster deployed by the US.

So why do Pakistanis consider Obama to be a terrorist? Is it perhaps because his troops spread fear, you never know when they are going to attack and they kill unarmed people without trial?

Those would be my grounds, although I have to say, I think the term 'terrorist' is a little harsh.

The murmurs of discontent between Pakistan and the US could be indicative of brewing trouble. Of all the countries the US has issues with, only Iran could be a worse enemy at the moment.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. I moderate all comments before publishing, hence your comment will not appear immediately! But I will get to it sooner or later!